Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for checking out my blog.
I'm house Painter who works & lives in the great state of Delaware. I've been in the painting business for over 15yrs and have owned and operated my own biz for more then 5yrs. My company is Sun Coast Painting we specialize in all types of painting projects from: Interior/Exterior to Commercial/Residential to Faux Finishes to custom Murals, we also offer Drywall Installation, Finishing & Repairs as well as Powerwashing.

We know that our customers are the life blood of our business and we do whatever it takes to keep make sure they are satisfied and happy. We feel our work speaks for itself and we have plenty of satisfied customers who would agree. I could go on and on about our company but I will control myself and tell you that the reason I created this blog was to supply my readers with a wealth of knowledge about the painting business and to give helpfull tips about painting and small business in general.

I will give you reviews about products I've used and just try to share my expertise with all my loyal readers.
Thanks for checking this blog out and if you want to learn more about my company or to contact me just check out my site:http://www.suncoastpainting.vpweb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment