Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Having Support

Hi again,
This post I wanted to talk about something that is very important to me and that's having the support of the one's we love. That sounds like a given but in reality it's not, too many of us don't have that assurance that if we screw up there's someone there that will help us get back on track.

I'm lucky that I have my wife Karen to lean on when things don't seem to be going like I planned them. She is always there to lend her support and give guidance when I need it and that gives me the confidence to go out on a limb sometimes knowing that she'll be there to help me if I fall.

That is something that I think gets overlooked at times when your in business for yourself and that the ability to have that special someone there to help you succeed, or to be there to help when our goals do not live up to our expectations.

I remember what coaches say all the time and it's true:
Work as a team and we can accomplish anything, work as individuals and we fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment