Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Year, Another Strategy

As we begin a new year we must reflect on the year that past and how well we feel that our business lived up to (0r down to)our expectations. We must ask ourselves did we do all we could to put our company name in front of as many potential customers last year as we possibly could.

We must learn from our past failures & our successes and try to help or business grow in every way we can. Here are some questions to ask yourself heading into the new year:

.Did my Business grow this year?
.What was my estimate to sales ratio?
.Were my customers happy with the service I gave?
.Do I need to upgrade my equipment?
.What are my businesses main strengths & weaknesses?
.Did I start my marketing plan early enough?
. Do I need to hire more employees?
.Do I need to cut back on my employees?

There are plenty more that I did not cover but you get the idea. Look within your company and I'm sure that you will be able to identify the things you need to work on to make your business a success in the coming year.
Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment