Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hi Everyone!

I am back and ready to start posting again, I am sorry for my long absence from my blog, I was extremely busy with my business and moving and a lot of other things that when I think about it sound like excuses, and I don"t like making excuses.

I have missed not blogging and giving advice that I hope was helpful to you. I promise to be more diligent and to keep posting all through 2016 and beyond if possible.

I believe that I have a lot to share with everyone and I want to hear from you all on how your business is progressing along. I really am interested to learn how painters and entrepreneurs in general run their day to day operations and how they balance the job of both being the best possible person you can be(whether that be with your wife or husband or kids or pets).

I will try to keep you informed of the latest products on the market to make you better painters and make you more productive at running you business. I will try to pass on my knowledge and experience to make your job easier.

I am still learning still growing in my business everyday even after 17 years. But I believe you can never stop trying to be the best that you can at what you do, that's what makes life so great.
I will go through this journey with you and maybe we can learn from each other.

Follow my blog again and I promise you that you wont be disappointed.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment